School Uniform and Shop
At NSDS the parent body has determined that school uniform should be worn in accordance with the Fair Discipline code. Children who consistently neglect to wear school uniform will receive a note requesting an explanation from their parents.
What to wear & when
Summer uniform is worn in Terms 1 & 4
Winter uniform is worn Terms 2 & 3
P&C School Uniform Shop
Run by the P&C, the shop stocks the full range of school uniforms and also has GOOD QUALITY second-hand items at a greatly reduced price. Please donate any used uniforms for second hand sale.
Uniform Shop 2019 Price List
The current price list can be seen here: Uniform_Shop_Price_List_2018_Jan
Uniform Shop Opening Hours:
- Monday 8.30am – 9.30am;
- Tuesday 8.30am – 9.30am;
- Wednesday 8.30am – 9.30am;
- Friday 8.30am – 9.30am and 2.30pm – 4.00pm.
All cheques are to be made payable to: NSD Uniform Shop. Please print your name, address and telephone number on the back of the cheque.
Order Uniform Items via Email:
If you cannot visit the uniform shop in person, you can now email through your order. Please email DemUniformShop@gmail.com with a list of the uniform items required. Remember to include your child’s name & class as well as your credit card and contact details. Orders will be delivered to your child’s classroom when ready.
UNIFORM SHOP RETURNS POLICY
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, the uniform shop will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Uniform shop register receipt at the time you return the item; and
- The item is in resalable condition – meaning that:
- It is in its original packaging; and
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
The Uniform shop will not accept the return of items from the following categories:
- Hair accessories
The uniform shop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty;
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- You cannot present your register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.