Family Working Bee Update – Dates for 2017
Term 3: Sunday 27 August – 9.00am to 3pm
Term 4: Sunday 19 November – 9.00am to 3pm
Come and get your hands dirty at our next Working Bee and be treated to a delicious picnic lunch from Cafe Botanica. No skills necessary, just a willingness to don some gloves and get stuck in.
Our family working bees are a wonderful way to get the whole family involved in looking after the school grounds. We have gardening gloves and tools for everyone.
If you can only make it for an hour, that’s fine, any time you can spare is greatly appreciated.
- Cleaning and weeding the area along McHatton Street and the bottom of the Pacific Playground;
- Cleaning the drains (not nearly as bad as it sounds!)
- Weeding the area adjacent to River building;
- Weeding the gardens around the Haven;
- Plus more if we have enough people to help!